11.07.2011

Wanted: 2 Girls Who Like Soccer & Creepers from San Diego



OK boys fess up. Which one of you wannabe ballers from SD posted this on Craigslist?

Galaxy MLS Cup 2011 - $20 (home depot)

WELL, THE GALAXY MADE IT TO THE FINAL FOR THE MLS CUP.. I BOUGHT MY TICKETS LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO.. THESE ARE SECTION 231.. THEY ARE LIKE MIDDLE SECTION... MORE THAN SELLING THEM... I RATHER TAKE TWO GIRLS FOR FREE TO THIS GAME.. IM COMING FROM SAN DIEGO TO SEE THE GALAXY BE CHAMPIONS... SO WHICH TWO GIRLS WANT TO GO? EMAIL ME AND WE CAN EXCHANGE EMAILS AND PICS...

I know whoever placed this ad has high hopes that the respondents to his offer will resemble the Beckhamistas above in more than one way but trust me my dude, you are only setting yourself up for disappointment. This is Craigslist, not Jacques (NSFW); you will count yourself lucky if your dates are not "pros"/con artists and have all of their teeth.

[H/T to @TheDenimKit]

10 comments:

TDK said...

I think you got your kits confused, Love TDK

SF said...

DOH! Too many kits!

SF said...

DOH! Too many kits!

football bear said...

Nice pic, good sense of humor.
I like, and good luck to the Galaxy!
www.football-bear.com

steroids shop said...

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really love the article. It proved to be very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here!

Eugenio J. Coutee said...

Soccer is passionate people game and i love soccer betting and sports betting too. :)

Reese Witherspoon said...

No one can degrade us except ourselves; that if we are worthy, no influence can defeat us. Cheap Jerseys

price per head service said...

oh my god!!!! how much I would give to be David Beckham and find those sexy hot chics on the streets LOL i would do what they want me to do, I would sacrifice myself ROFL

Rudra Singh said...

Stay updated with English premier league news. Here you find latest news of epl, EPL live results, epl images, top scorers and all the news of English Premier League.

English Premier League News

kajal pal said...

Get Get Complete info of Indian Premier League Auction 2013, IPL 2013 Players Auction News and IPL 6 Auction Updates. IPL Players Auction News. Indian Premier League (IPL6) Auction updates.
http://www.onlinesportsworld.com/ipl-2013/auction.html